cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Profile

Highlighted
Journeyman

Update Profile

I keep getting an update profile to correct problem.  I can not connect to internet.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Update Profile

What device do you have?   What error message are you getting on the device?    Can you make and recieve calls on the device?   Have you tried to update the data profile?

Journeyman

Lg Optimus S   error code 67.  I have tried to update profile,   I can make and recieve calls

Master

Do you have WiFi turned on?   Also check menu> Settings> Wireless and network> mobile networks and confirm data is enabled.  Have you tried Power cycling the device by pulling the battery waiting a minute and trying again.   If you are still unable to go to the internet you would want to call Customer service from a different phone, at 1-888-211-4727 So they can reset the the programing on the phone and have it reset it self up.

Journeyman

I'm having this problem with an Epic 4G Touch. Signal strength is either incredibly low or in roaming. Problem has existed for 3 days.

Battery pulls/ factory resets do nothing. Data is turned on. WiFi works. Can not make/recieve calls.

Huge pain.

Update PRL and Update Profile does not work, unknown error recieved for both.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.