cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading became a nightmare (fees and customer service)

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Upgrading became a nightmare (fees and customer service)

I have had Sprint since 1998 family account and my own account as of 2006 and this has been the worst upgrade experience I have had. In store, through chat and over the phone. What has happened to Sprint's customer service? What has happened to loyal customers being treated well and Sprint wanting to keep their business? When I said forget it and just did everything myself to upgrade online they hit you with a $10 shipping and $30 upgrade fee. And when I call in to try and explain my experiences and have them both waived, I get told nothing they could do it is against their rules to credit those fees back. So I just purchased a $1100 phone and made a choice to stay with my Carrier and had a horrible customer service experience across 3 different types of communication and Sprint won't waive $40.00 how ridiculous does that sound. Makes me want to cancel my upgrade and just bounce to another carrier.

Should I stay? Is this just how Sprint is now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Upgrading became a nightmare (fees and customer service)

We appreciate, you're loyalty to us. Give me the chance, to make this right. I'm going to private message you, to get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

I was contacted by a Sprint customer service representative and they have shown great customer service as I have come to expect from Sprint. It shouldn’t have taken me having to write on the community board, but at least they redeemed themselves. 

Wizard

Thanks for allowing me, to make this right. If you have any questions in the future, reach back out to us. We will be here!Smiley Happy

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.