cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOICEMAIL issue after changing my number.. is someone ever gonna help me fix it??

Highlighted
Journeyman

VOICEMAIL issue after changing my number.. is someone ever gonna help me fix it??

Hi, i recently changed my number online... ever since then, i have an issue when dialing my voicemail.. it will ring about 3 times before i can hear my voicemail. It never did that, usually i should get to my voicemail as soon as i dial 1. I already called sprint and this is what they've tried so far. 1. Power off and take battery out, 2. Update prl, 3. Update profile, 4. Over the air device programing, 5. Refreshing voicemail, 7. Reseting voicemail, and last a factory reset. All of that didn't fix the issue though.

I also want to mention that when i changed my number online, my new number was updated in my account but even though i had already programed it, my phone was still working under my old number, it took a whole day for my new number to update.

No one has been able to help.. i already called sprint many times.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: VOICEMAIL issue after changing my number.. is someone ever gonna help me fix it??

Jooosselyn

Uh oh; this is definitely not ok. I would love to look into your account memos to see what other troubleshooting options we have to get this back to normal. You do state that it rings 3 times which it did not do before but you are still able to access your voicemails though right?

If you can please private message me your account billing name, number and pin or answer to security question I can take a look at this for you. Let me know!

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.