cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Service?

Highlighted
Patron

Vault Service?

I just got a text: Your free Vault service has expired you will now be charged $9.99 a month for continued service

What the heck is a vault service?  I didn't order it and If I'm charged I will probably drop Sprint all togethere...I've been with Sprint

since it came available in Seattle...not sure how far back......1991? or 1992?

Anyone hear of Vault Service?  I try to call customer service but can't get through.

Lynn

26 REPLIES 26
Master

Re: Vault Service?

DON'T reply to the text, Contact sprint asap and have them take it off, It is from a third party. You can ask sprint to "Block Premium Text" on your phone to prevent it from happening again.

Journeyman

I contacted Sprint and I already have a block on my phone from third party companies. They did tell me to reply the word "stop" and they should unsubscribe you however they received your number. Hope this helps!

Journeyman

My husband just got it on his phone and hit the accept button not knowing what he was accepting. Tried to get the link back to unsubscribe and now he can't find it.  I thought maybe it was the digital lounge. Hope it's not a phishing scam.

Journeyman

thanks for the info! i have my sister on my bill and she dled it and i have  been trying to figure out what it is! thanks for the help!!

Journeyman

i did the same as everyone else and called sprint to have premium text blacked and was told that the text or shortcode leads to a company called Buongiorno.. if this helps any1 on there quest for info about the "sprint vault service" please let the rest of us know whats up?

Journeyman

I contacted Sprint about the so called Vault and was informed they could not do anything until it was posted to my account.  I was posted on this billing and I contacted Sprint again by chat.  The representative understood, read the earlier chat I had and immediately credited my account and put a block on my phone for this service.  I like Sprint and even got my daughter from US Cellular to Sprint. 

Message was edited by: damma1sport

Journeyman

I signed up for "The Vault" service; I thought it was a Sprint service. The Vault is a third party service... I received a text saying that I subscribed so I clicked on the link in the text which took me to "The Vault's" homepage. I scrolled to the bottom of "The Vault's" homepage which took me to "My Alerts". Click on "My Alerts" and it should show under your subscribed alerts, click on "The Vault" and it should allow you to unsubscribe to the service... Good Luck!

Journeyman

Thanks mikeys1gurl, that worked! 

Journeyman

I had to do a reset on my phone after I had the link to Vault in a text, since it isn't there. I don't know how to get back to it! Where are the "my alerts'

because it isn't showing up in my subscriptions on my content manager.

Journeyman

melissawoodr wrote:

I had to do a reset on my phone after I had the link to Vault in a text, since it isn't there. I don't know how to get back to it! Where are the "my alerts'

because it isn't showing up in my subscriptions on my content manager.

This is how I got to "Manage My Alerts"...

1. Open your mobile phones web browser and go to Sprint's homepage
  2. scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and click on "Messaging" under "Categories"
  3. on the next page scroll down to "Mobile Alerts" and click on it
  4. on the next page under "Categories" scroll down to "Manage My Alerts" and click on it
  5. then on the next page under "MyAlerts Subscription" its should say "The Vault" if you are subscribed to it, if you are click on "The Vault" and it will take you to a page where you can select "Unsubscribe".

Hope this helps, GOOD LUCK!

Journeyman

Glad I could help you SC4052743481 !

Message was edited by: mikeys1gurl

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.