ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Service?

Journeyman

Re: Vault Service?

yes, it helped me as well - unsubscribed now, thanks!!!

Journeyman

So glad I could help you melissawoodr !

Journeyman

You Helped me too.  Thank you!

Journeyman

Glad, I could help!

Journeyman

I got the same thing and responded with "stop" and that work thanks

Journeyman

I about had a panic attack when I got the vault messages.  They definitely are not from sprint.  Thanks to the person who wrote reply to them with the word stop.  I did and got an immediate reply that I was no longer subscribed to their service.  Thank you much.

Julia in VA

Journeyman

I just replied STOP after I saw that I accidentally replied to it and the next text said I was suscribed...right away I got a text saying I was UNSUBSCRIBED to the vault service.  If I want to resubscribe, click the link...I clicked DELETE! Going to email sprint just to cover my butt!

Journeyman

I just got a text: Your free Vault service has expired you will now be charged $9.99 a month for continued service.

I also received above message today, called Sprint Customer service but she said there is nothing on your account and no pending charges and she said wait and call again if you see any extra charges on your bill.

However I reply to the message with the 'stop' word and received a message again that you are unsubscribe from the Vault sercice.

Hope it helps all of us...

Journeyman

Thanks so much!  I was looking for info as to get out of Vault also, and came upon your wonderful directions.  It was easy to follow (I am cell phone illiterate!)  and I managed to unsubscribe.  Thanks again!

Journeyman

Thanks for these instructions...my son signed up for this and thought it was free. I was not sure how to even start to get it removed, but your directions made it very easy !

Journeyman

these companies are very sneaky and can get on your bill in many ways..i would also advise to have prmiom text blocking added to stop these companies.

Journeyman

Thank you for your email. I subscribed to the "Vault" one week free trial.  Found out they don't have anything on there for ringers that I wanted.  I followed your instructions below and unsubscribed.  Hope it works!  Thanks again.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.