cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very upset customer

Highlighted
Journeyman

Very upset customer

Is there a page to rate custmer service Reps? because they are getting a F rating at this point as well for the whole company.. that refuse to help people that are on fixed income and have no control on when they get payed By SSI disable..I have also pay my bill but they still will wavier reconect fee..because i can only what my bill is of 85.00 and they want me to 109.00 i can't pay that i can only pay 85.00.. so now they are going to shut my phone off and i don't get paid again until the june third...

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Very upset customer

You may receive an inbound survey  from Sprint about your call in to customer service but there is not a method to trigger these, they are random. Financial services sometimes can do things regular care reps cannot do when it comes to the length of delay in payments. Their number is 800- 808-1336.

Also you mentioned SSI and I don't want to know your personal information but there may be some help here

www.sprint.com/accessibility

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Wizard

You can also send an email to dan@sprint.com with your information. It's not really the CEO of the company who will receive it, but the people on the other end of that address should be able to access your account to see who you spoke with, and then get in touch with their managers. If you have the dates/times of your calls, that is a plus. I always write down the date/time I call in, as well as the agent's name and ID# (which they will give you if you ask).

Journeyman

I am sorry to hear you are on a fixed income. Perhaps you could either scale down your account or go with a prepaid phone? A cellphone is a luxury and not an entitlement. Sprint charges their fees and you agreed to them when you signed the contract. Unfortunately it's the ugly truth of the matter.

im sorry about your situation. the reconnection fee is a standard charge like the activation fee. and to tell you honestly, this charge is valid. to avoid getting this charge, call finance dept to set-up a payment arrangement. but, since the charge is already on your account, I'm not sure if its going to be waived.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.