Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vetification bypass

Journeyman

Vetification bypass

My current phone has a broken screen, thankfully i had my hotspot on last and able to user that on an old phone.  However when i try to log into my account i can't bypass the stupid verification.  I've spoken to customer service via chat but I'm not able top even call because i have only WiFi.  I'm trying to order a preowned s8 which of course isn't in stock at any local store.  

Even the store said they can't help with online issues Like this.  Basically i have $150 I'm begging to spend.  

Customer service is a joke too, it's sadly Sprints last priority.  I work in fast food and genuinely care about my customers.  I can promise if i even think someone i know is considering coming to sprint i will stop them anyway possible.  I've never been more disgusted by a company in all my life

1 REPLY 1

If it's not too late I can look into this issue that you're having.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.