cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Bill page stuck in refresh loop

Journeyman

Viewing Bill page stuck in refresh loop

There has been a previous post back in 2013 about this issue.  It sounds like there was a resolution: 

"""""Brian56295,

Thank you for the information, a ticket was opened for this issue. According to our web team the issue has been cleared up, can you let us know if you're still experiencing this issue?

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care""""""

I am having this same issue right now.  I am able to log in just fine, but when I click on view my bill, that page just reloads or refreshes over and over and never displays any information.  It gets stuck in this loop.  This issue started 2 months ago.  I have tried using Chrome web browser as well as Internet Explorer.  Cookies & cache cleared.  I think I need same resolution as previous poster

7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager

Re: Viewing Bill page stuck in refresh loop

We have made some changes to the system since that was posted, @MMHS-Drew.  If you're still having issues I can have a Social Care agent take a look for you.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

Same issue remains as of 2/14/18
Sprint Social Care

@MMHS-Drew, we may need to submit ticket to review this. Please check your inbox, I'm sending you a PM for further support.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi!! This is happening to me too how do I fix it?

Journeyman

Hello @PaulaBrugh .

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Are you trying to view the bill from sprint.com or from My Sprint App? Have you tried clearing the cache or use a different browser? Please let us know, for further assistance.

Journeyman

I’ve tried the app and it says my account type isn’t supported on the app which I don’t know why. I’ve cleared the cache and tried a different browser on my laptop and have tried on my phone and it continues to keep looping.

Journeyman

@PaulaBrugh.

Understood. We might have to submit a ticket, please check your inbox, I will be sending you a private message.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.