Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail on iPhone 7

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Visual Voicemail on iPhone 7

Since upgrading to my iPhone 7 from my iPhone 6, I no longer have access to visual voicemail.  Clicking on the voicemail button in the phone app automatically dials my voicemail, with no option to set up as visual.  When searching the help guides on the iphone 7 on the site for Sprint, there is a note that says it's not supported on the iPhone 7.  Is this a true problem, that it's not supported?  Is there something I'm missing in trying to get it set up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sprint Social Care

Re: Visual Voicemail on iPhone 7

jenn13175 & RachelS86

Hey guys, have a friend leave a voicemail and then go to your Voicemail. Doing that fixed the issue with Jennifer-Lew. Let me know how it goes.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Moved to Customer Service

Sprint Social Care

Jennifer-Lew

Visual Voicemail is supported in the iPhone 7. Do you have your voicemail set up? Please call your voicemail and set it up, then turn your phone off for at least one minute and then try to access your Visual Voicemail.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My voicemail is set up. I have called into it and listened to messages. I turned the phone off for several minutes and back on. When I go to the phone app, and click voicemail, it automatically dials my voicemail, and still doesn't provide the visual info I used to receive on my iPhone 6.

Sprint Social Care

Jennifer-Lew

That's odd! Let's take a deeper look into this. Please check your inbox, I just sent you a private message.

Please check your inbox and respond to the private message I sent you.

To access to your private messages, click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the pm notification.

If you're posting from a phone/device, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode and then follow the steps above.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the same problem. I have the iPhone 7 plus. I have already talked to tech support, customer service and a second customer service rep. No one helped me and the last one hung up on me

Journeyman

Same issue here, upgraded to iPhone 7 and visual voicemail is gone. Sprint representatives were not very helpful.

Sprint Social Care

jenn13175 & RachelS86

Hey guys, have a friend leave a voicemail and then go to your Voicemail. Doing that fixed the issue with Jennifer-Lew. Let me know how it goes.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Journeyman

Thanks it worked!!!

Journeyman

Same here, the issue seems solved. Thank you.

Journeyman

I have the same problem and that doesn't work for me.

Sprint Social Care

krysro

Are you receiving a specific error code? Let us know, we are here to help!

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.