cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waive the activation fee for Christmas promos

Highlighted
Journeyman

Waive the activation fee for Christmas promos

When I get the phone line last Christmas and they said they will waive the activation fee and it will appear on the billing cycle it's been 4x for the billing cycle and still no waive of my activation fee ... and also I've been trying to register for how many times to get my online access on my phone but I don't know what's wrong and still I can't get any access from the online account!!!!!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Ewansayo00, thank you for the opportunity to assist you. The activation fee its a charge for setting up a new line of service with a new or used device. The charge is valid and only waived if at the moment of the purchase, if there is a promotion waiving it.  I'd like to take a look at your account to find out what happened. I sent you a private message, please reply to it when you get a chance.

Regarding your online account, what happens when you try to register? Are you getting any error messages about the information entered? Are you following these steps @ http://sprint.co/1SdbKqa?

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Highlighted

Hmm... Our records show Security Answer or Notification method is not set on your Account for you in our system. Because of this error, we can't validate your account. Please contact us by dialing *2 on your cell or 888-211-4727 to get this corrected. Once we have your correct information, you can come back and sign up for online access..

I have sprint account long time ago for iphone4s and I cancelled it and I just got returned just this dec and now I want to have online account but still this keeps coming for errors
Highlighted

Hmm... Our records show Security Answer or Notification method is not set on your Account for you in our system. Because of this error, we can't validate your account. Please contact us by dialing *2 on your cell or 888-211-4727 to get this corrected. Once we have your correct information, you can come back and sign up for online access..
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.