cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry, we are unable to upgrade your device online.

Journeyman

We're sorry, we are unable to upgrade your device online.

I have been getting an error message on my account for some time now when I try to upgrade any phone on my account as well as anything that has to do with plans or just simply looking at phones. I am the only account owner and have been for the last 10+ years.  

The message I get when trying to upgrade an eligible phone is:

We're sorry, we are unable to upgrade your device online. Please visit your local Sprint store or call us at 1-866-275-1411.

This is VERY frustrating! I do not want to go to the store or call customer service.  I have upgraded phone, added lines of service MANY times over the years of having this account and now for some reason I can't do really anything besides pay the bill and see usage.  I've done a ton of research about this issue and it does not seem to be just me with this issue.  Although I have found many people posting this same thing there has been no real answer how to fix it.

When I go to manage my account it says I am the account owner but if I go to my preferences is says  

Things I can manage online - account

Please help as this is making me want to bang my head against the wall, lol!

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: We're sorry, we are unable to upgrade your device online.

Hi petersen9311. I would like to take a closer look into this, please reply back to the Private Message that we just sent you at your earliest convenience.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.