cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weak Signal Strength

Highlighted
Journeyman

Weak Signal Strength

For about a week now my signal has went from what was ALWAYS 3 to 4 bars of LTE down to maybe 2 or 3 bars of 3G and sometimes even dipping to 1X.  I have done a hard reset on my iphone and reset all my network setting in the hopes that would help but to no avail.  I haven't installed any new apps that would be causing a problem either.

Has anyone else in the 44840 area of Ohio been experiencing this issue?  I'm near the cross roads of County Rd 1975 and County Road 175.

If this is going to continue to be an issue I'm sure glad I'm about done with my deal with Sprint so I can go find a carrier that will actually work and give me LTE.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Weak Signal Strength

Moved to Customer Service

Wizard

Looking on that area on Sensorly site the carriers run along Hwy or Interstate 30.  Sprint seems weak as does T Mobile.  AT&T seems strongest 4G with Verizon less.  Check out the website and you can see.

Journeyman

Yeah I can believe that.  I'm just curious what they have done to weaken the signal.  Like I said in my original post I used to have 3-4 bars LTE 90% of the time.  It's really strange that in the last week or so it has gotten so bad.

Journeyman

So just an update on my original post.  As of Thursday evening my LTE came back on like someone flipped a switch and has been on ever since.  I posted a couple complaints through the sprint app on my phone and I guess someone was listening.  Strange though that it does that, just loses a signal for over a week then it's back and fine.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.