cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can I expect my military discount?

Highlighted
Journeyman

When can I expect my military discount?

I've been with Sprint since March, and one of the reasons I chose this company was the military discount (and the iPhoneSmiley Wink). When will the discount begin being reflected in my bill? This is my third bill, and the store rep said it usually only took two cycles. Will my nondiscounted bills get a credit toward the next after the discount kicks in?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: When can I expect my military discount?

It sounds like the rep made a mistake - it should not take that long.

Here is a very detailed Blog about how to get your proper discount.

Frequently asked questions and solutions for the National Value Program (NVP) / Company discount

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

Thank you for the info Larry/Okie. I called and emailed Sprint and even went to a Sprint store to send the paperwork last week. Hopefully, my latest email will get things going.

I just hope my contact doesn't get reset and that I don't have to wait another three months to see my discount.

Journeyman

The local Sprint store said I would get my activation fee and discounts for the previous bill cycles applied to the cycle when the discount was approved. Customer "care" is saying I will not. Who is right?

Remember, I filled out the discount paperwork in March, when I began my contract. From then on, I had to submit my paperwork several more times until they received it May 30. I did everything I was supposed to do. If Sprint doesn't apply my discount from before that, I will not be happy.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.