ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the chat option, or when will it be available?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where can I find the chat option, or when will it be available?

It seems like the chat option has just around quite a few places on the site. A few months ago it became difficult to find and I always had to type "Sprint Chat" on Google to be directed to it. Today, I'm currently trying to find it and keep being lead to the Sales or Order Chat. I tried clicking on it to see if they would send me in the right direction, but it sends me to a link to upgrade to iPhone 7 or to change my plan.

I just want to speak to a rep about my bill. Where can I do this online without having to call? I am at work currently and cannot be on a personal call.

Thanks! 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Where can I find the chat option, or when will it be available?

GabyQue

Hi there!

Due to the high-chat volume, the chat button might be unavailable at certain times. Here is the link if you're not able to find the option. Also, we can assist you through this forum. Just Private Message us and we will happily assist you with your billing issues. Lastly, you may also contact us through Facebook or twitter and we will happily help through those channels as well. Any additional questions, we are here! Thank you for choosing Sprint and enjoy the rest of your night.

Michael C

Sprint Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.