cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I upgrade right after paying easy pay off early.

Why can't I upgrade right after paying easy pay off early.

I paid off my easy pay installment plan so I could upgrade to the iPhone 7 plus and planned to pre order it. Well it's paid off and I stayed up last night to preorder only to find out I'm still not eligible. This is so stupid it should take effect the moment sprint takes the money out of my bank account. I have been with sprint for years and am now thinking of going to Verizon. Was never told it wouldn't take effect right away. I even told the representative why I was paying it off early they never said I would have to wait to order. Now I'm going to have to wait weeks before the phone will even arrive. Horrible customer service!

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Why can't I upgrade right after paying easy pay off early.

Hi Chandadapanda,

Please accept our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Once the Installment Agreement balance has been paid in full it could take up to 5 days for eligibility to reset.

We strive to provide quality service to all of our loyal customers and we definitely do not want to lose you as a valued customer over something like this. Please, allow us the opportunity to help you.

When you have a chance, check your inbox and reply to the message I sent you.

If you're posting from a phone/mobile device, once on this site and logged in, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode. Once the site changes, click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the private message notification.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.