cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does it take over two weeks to get a false early termination fee removed from my account?

Patron

Why does it take over two weeks to get a false early termination fee removed from my account?

It's been over a month since I switched to Verizon, my contract was up July 2011 and yet Sprint still charged me with an early termination fee.  How many customer service reps and managers do I have to speak to confirming that this fee is a mistake on Sprint's end to see this false charge removed before it's due IN ONE DAY?!  Holiday season or not, it does not take over two weeks to get a fee removed from an account especially when it's your screw up! I am not paying this, in fact, I've already filed a complaint with the FCC.  You have one day before my bill is due to remove this charge before I start bombarding the FCC with even more back up and examples of previous screw ups and attempts to charge me for them. I was with Sprint for over 10 years and this past year has been nothing but mistakes on the part of Sprint, including losing returned merchandise and trying to charge me for it when I have verification from UPS that the item was signed for at your warehouse. What the hell is going on?  You used to be good.  I will never return to Sprint b/c it's simply not worth the hassle whether you're a current customer and especially if you're trying to leave. I happily pay a little more with Verizon for amazing service, a great phone, no stupid activation fees and, most importantly, no screw ups.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.