cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdraw Credit Card approval

Highlighted
Patron

Withdraw Credit Card approval

I want to withdraw the approval for Sprint to automatically charge my Visa card # [...] effective today, July 28, 2010.  Please do not attempt to place any additional charges on this credit card.  I will handle any remaining charges through my checking account, Okay?

Thank you,

Joyce Hoge

Message was edited by: joycehoge

Message was edited by: wengla02 Removed Credit Card Info from post.  (!?!!!)

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Withdraw Credit Card approval

joycehoge wrote:

I want to withdraw the approval for Sprint to automatically charge my Visa card # ---- effective today, July 28, 2010.  Please do not attempt to place any additional charges on this credit card.  I will handle any remaining charges through my checking account, Okay?

Thank you,

Joyce Hoge

Message was edited by: joycehoge

Remove your creditcard number right away because everyone can see it and it is best to call *2 or  use chat or talk to one of sprint employees in sprint forum.

credit card info removed from reply by: AlleyFasch

Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Withdraw Credit Card approval

Thank you for posting!

This is a public forum and anything you post here will be seen by 21,000,000 people a year.  I have removed your credit card number, but since you posted it to a public forum, you may want to keep a *close* eye on your statement.  It was visible for several hours before we found this post and removed the number.

Additionally, we cannot talk about personal private billing or account information in this public forum.  This forum was designed to allow customers to help other customers get the most out of their wireless service.

If you need help with your account or bill, please contact customer care at http://sprint.com/contactus

Thank you!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.