cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Customer Service I've ever experience

Highlighted
Journeyman

Worst Customer Service I've ever experience

ok Well first i went to sprint store near my location here in alexandria, there were about 6-7 people just looking or either buying. 1st i waited nearly 1-2 hours. After that i was going to start a new family plan with my brother. Love the unlimied plans, i was switching from Tmobile. well 1st, the representative that i will not mention here, gave me a dirty look, and was not helpful at all. When i was asking her questions about a phone i wanted she spoked very loudly like i had a hearing problem and gave me an attidude like she didnt wanted to help me. 2nd when she opened my phone, she left lots of finger marks all over the phone. Then when it came to choosing a plan i just told her the everything family share and she just nodded and went on without telling me anything about deposits, plan services, discounts, new phones. i was afraid to ask because of her attitude she was giving me. i just signed up and payed, she signed me up with i think equipment protection without my consent, she did not even tell me anything about this service. this is the worst customer service experience and im sure other stores are ok, since this company is rated #1 customer service, i have 3 days to deactivate and now im thinking of whether i shouldve walked out. i might still cancel after this. wow

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: Worst Customer Service I've ever experience

Could you please provide the address of the store.   I know you said Alexandria,  but i know of more that one city by that  name in different states with stores,  two pop to mind Virgina and Minnesota .   We do not condone the service that you describe

Journeyman

hello, it was on 6550 Little river turnpike alexandria,va

Journeyman

DEACTIVATE! I just signed a contract in FEB. 2012...been on the phone and in the stores for over 8 hours today. I had my phone stolen and paid $100 to replace it because I have the insurance coverage. The phone came slightly damaged and kept freezing on me. I have had 3 different stories given to me. and now...have been on the phone for almost an hour with "I am sorry you did not contact us within the appropriate time frame"....yes I DID...they kept giving me the run around that I was out of the whatever amount of days in which they told me 3 DIFFERENT time frames!!!!

Journeyman

i understand your feeling, i expected way more from Sprint

Journeyman

yeah me too....I get a discount through all of the local carriers and a ton of people I work with switched to SPRINT and are so DISGUSTED with it now. I am mad because I just added my boyfriend on my plan at the beginning at the month and now we both regret it. Can't wait to switch to Verizon or back to ATT. It pays to pay a little more.

Master

Thank you for the information I will forward this up to correct office 

Journeyman

wow thats terrible, i hated my experience when i asked about the activation fee, she like almost yelled at me and said ONLINE only sir!!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.