cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would their be any changes to my account if I connect another phone to replace my current phone?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Would their be any changes to my account if I connect another phone to replace my current phone?

Right now I have a LG Optimus S and the phone was a reallly good phone before the update after it started having issues but I only got this phone because i wanted an android and i thought that if i got a 4G phone i would get charged more than the $10 Unlimited Data Fee but now im seeing I am wrong i can get a 4G phone with no extra charges I think?
So my first question is are there any other charges for having a 4G phone even though I already have an android smartphone?

My other question is if i were to get another 4G phone from a friend who is selling his and i want to connect it to Sprint to replace my current phone would it effect my account in any way? For example would my contract extend and would i still have insurance on my phone even though i changed it to another one?  Is their anythin that would change?

PLS HELP!

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Would their be any changes to my account if I connect another phone to replacement my current phone?

No the 10 dollars is for all smart phones, and if you switch to a phone that is 4G capable you will not get charged anymore than what your getting charged now. Also it will not extend your contract, and insurance will still stay on the new phone you activate to replace the LG. You can activate the new phone online thru your sprint.com account.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.