cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiosha deserves a raise!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Xiosha deserves a raise!!!

I called in because I had an issue with my account balance. I was past due by $150.00 and over 30 days. I had recently changed jobs and my pay periods were off. I called to make an arrangement and the first rep said they couldn't make an arrangement for the date that I had given. I grew frustrated because I had already had a terrible day. I just decided that if my service wasn't valuable enough to Sprint, then I should and would terminate my contract. I was transferred to another Rep named Xoisha (pronounced Sosha I believe) and she was incredible. She went above and beyond and provided me with the best service I have ever recieved from a sprint rep. She is the reason I am still with sprint. Her and her supervisor were awesome and I wanted to commend them for their amazing efficiency! Thank you, Ladies.

This took place October 18, 2016 around 8pm central.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Xiosha deserves a raise!!!

tajarae89

We are glad to know that you were provided with the customer service we strive to provide. Please don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to help!

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.