Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cracked screen Galxay SIII

Highlighted
Journeyman

cracked screen Galxay SIII

Hi all,

Just wondering how much it is to have a cracked glass screen fixed?  With out insurance?  What would it cost if I had insurance?

Thanks,

John

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Master

Re: cracked screen Galxay SIII

Without insurance they will not repair it for any cost, With insurance you have file through Asurion and pay a deductible, the price would be determined on which device you have.

http://phoneclaim.com/sprint/deductible

Highlighted
Wizard

I'm here for you, our stores are always helpful.  Have you been to a Sprint Repair Center? I can check in to a few things, only if you'd like. Let me know.

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

havn't been to a sprint repair center yet.  Please check in to it for me JQ72JQ.

What info you need? 

later,

john

Highlighted
Wizard

I've got your back. I would be happy to check in to it for you. Please PM me your name and number. We can start there.

Thank In advance

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah you have to go through insurance/ I have a Kyocera smartphone and it dropped and screnn cracked, I pay 8.00 a month for insurance, and then on top have to pay 100 deductable. this happened a few months back, now it will only charge once in awhile and I was told something wriong with port. was told by sprint they wont fix port because screen is cracked and they might make worse

Highlighted
Wizard

brent215murphy,

Thank you for providing this detailed experience and we understand the frustration.  This is accurate information our repair centers are unable to perform repairs on devices with any physical, liquid and/or corrosion damage.  This could cause more severe issues and it is also against the manufacturer warranty which is what we base our repair processes on.  We would recommend filing a claim with Asurion directly to obtain a replacement.  Please be advised you can only file a claim within 60 days of the incident.  You can file a claim here http://phoneclaim.com/sprint

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.