cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

Highlighted
Journeyman

help

It is so frustrating that you find ways to nickel and dime your customers.  I have been a loyal customer for about 18 to 20 years if not longer and every time there's an issue or whatever the case may be, it seems your staff do not know how to do their job (bad customer service).  I purchased a phone at sprint store and returned within 3 days. I paid a restocking fee of $35 on a phone not active and in a box unopened. I get it, it cost that much to put a phone back on a shelf. Now its November I am being charge for service through Nov. 23rd on a phone that supposedly has been cancelled at least that's what I was told. I made phone calls today 4x with no result. I was put on hold each time, the first 2 calls I was able to talk to some and they each put me on hold and never came back on the phone. The last 2 phone calls I was on hold to listen to every advertisements that are deceitful. The almost 1 1/2 hours of waiting left me frustrated with no resolution to my account.  It did however, made me realized that I think its time for me to drop sprint. I need a call back

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: help

Good morning leahycooks

Please know that our customer is our priority. We definitely don't want you feeling less that appreciated.

Allow us to review your account. We want to turn this around for you.

We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

To access to your private messages, click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the private message notification. If you're posting from a phone/mobile device, once on this site and logged in, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode. Once the site changes, follow the steps above.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.