cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i check when its time for me to get my yearly upgrade

Highlighted
Journeyman

how do i check when its time for me to get my yearly upgrade

i was wondering how wud i no wen its time for my yearly upgrade cause i have a blackberry 8330 an i hade it for a min i thank its been a year an i really want that htc evo plez leave a comment

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: how do i check when its time for me to get my yearly upgrade

on your my account page you have to select your device and to the right of the page its says i want to and on the buttom of the list it will tell contract fullfillment date and when you can upgrade

Journeyman

I used to get a FREE upgrade yearly. In Feb, I was looking to get one of the 10 or so free upgrades that I had available to me on the website, but I kept getting a message to wait until April for better savings. Well, I waited until April, & their only offer is $75 or $150 off of a phone! BIG DEAL, the only reason I stayed with Sprint is for the free yearly upgrade. When I called them (several times) they claim I never had those free options (meanwhile, they can see what phones I have had & when I got them). Well, if I need to pay $150 for a phone, I might as well go with a pre-pay, like Straight Talk or Metro-Pcs & get more services for less of a monthly charge than I am paying now. I'm leaving Sprint as soon as my contract is up.

DAUGUST66 wrote:

I used to get a FREE upgrade yearly. In Feb, I was looking to get one of the 10 or so free upgrades that I had available to me on the website, but I kept getting a message to wait until April for better savings. Well, I waited until April, & their only offer is $75 or $150 off of a phone! BIG DEAL, the only reason I stayed with Sprint is for the free yearly upgrade. When I called them (several times) they claim I never had those free options (meanwhile, they can see what phones I have had & when I got them). Well, if I need to pay $150 for a phone, I might as well go with a pre-pay, like Straight Talk or Metro-Pcs & get more services for less of a monthly charge than I am paying now. I'm leaving Sprint as soon as my contract is up.

There is no such thing as a free upgrade yearly at all.

There are discounts you can get if you sign a

1 year contract for $75.00 discount

2 Year contract for $150.00 discount

Unless you go for really cheap mobile phones under a 2 year contract. but you would not be able to get any of high price mobile phone for free under either 1 or 2 year contract.

Wizard

Hi, partridge1234 .  You can check your upgrade eligibility by visiting http://www.sprintrebates.com.  Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

SprintCares

Journeyman

You must work for Sprint because that is exactly what they tell me, but I should know whether or not I have never paid for a phone from them.  The phones I received last year were the highnote & the M520. While neither are very expensive phones, I know they are not the cheapest. I'm sure the hignote was going for over $200.  I can't remember the names of the phones I got the prior year but they were not the cheap phones either.

DAUGUST66 wrote:

You must work for Sprint because that is exactly what they tell me, but I should know whether or not I have never paid for a phone from them.  The phones I received last year were the highnote & the M520. While neither are very expensive phones, I know they are not the cheapest. I'm sure the hignote was going for over $200.  I can't remember the names of the phones I got the prior year but they were not the cheap phones either.

i do not work for sprint but a while back i did apply for a job at sprint.

I am just a Sprint Customer since July 2007.

I work for Walmart as a Cart Pusher.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.