cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad 9.7 promo

Journeyman

iPad 9.7 promo

I have a complaint about the iPad 9.17 promo that is advertised on the website that wont show up at checkout. If someone could get back to me to see what is up.

9 REPLIES 9
Wizard

Re: iPad 9.7 promo

Hello @cdgonzalez05,

I would suggest you to speak with our sales team to receive assistance with said offer. They're available through the Sprint chat on our website (https://sprint.co/2pr2s7s). Hope you find this info useful.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I did twice and they keep telling me that they do not see it, that the promo is for the LG tablet but it does not say that. I even took a picture of it but you can't send a picture on the chat.

Wizard

@cdgonzalez05,

Would you mind posting the screenshot of the offer? Let us see what promotion you're referring too.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

0BBFF698-F395-4ED9-A489-9549E83BFC7A.jpeg

0BBFF698-F395-4ED9-A489-9549E83BFC7A.jpeg

Wizard

At the moment, the pricing that we have listed for the iPad 9.7 is currently $15 (After a credit of $4.17). We're currently researching the details on the offer you showed us to confirm if it was an error of the website or an authentic offer.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ok. Thank you but either way it should be honored. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

@cdgonzalez05,

We were unable to find the promotion you've mentioned us. However, you can click on this link https://sprint.co/2qIUl5H to check on our all available offers for tablets.

Journeyman

So if you are not going to honor what I have sent because clearly it states a promotion for the iPad 9.7 which was on the website for weeks but since then has been taken down I want a phone number and email address to the corporate office. I have a picture to prove it and still nothing is being done for me. Thanks.

Sprint Social Care

We would like to take a closer look into this. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.