cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 Stolen

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5 Stolen

I have been a sprint customer for many years under a family plan (about 8 years). I recently decided to sign up with my own personal contract and the iPhone 5. (I received the phone in November). It was stolen a few days ago. I called customer service to see if they could possibly cut me some slack on the new phone price, since I have been a customer for so long. Customer service was no help because they said the phone was recently bought.

Any opinions/ comments as to how you guys feel sprint should have reacted to my situation?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 Stolen

Hello Catherineu85,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your stolen iPhone 5. Did you have GPS turned on on the device? You can sign in to your icloud account and click on find my iPhone and you may be able to locate it.Thank you. *Paida

Journeyman

Unfortunately, I hadn't signed up for an iCloud account. I just bought the phone in November and it was my first iPhone. Therefore, I didn't know it was such a necessity to have an icloud account.

Journeyman

Well, we do have some options for you.  You can swap into an old device you have, or you can buy a pre-owned device from our website which does not require you to be eligible for an upgrade.  Do you have any friends or family with an extra Sprint phone you could use in the meantime?

*Shannon

Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.