Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7+ 128 - Black

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 7+ 128 - Black

Did anyone who preordered get their phone today.  I only have the very generic information that Sprint gave me when I ordered.  I ordered around 4:15 EST - right when site came up.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: iPhone 7+ 128 - Black

Hey guys!!

This is the delivery expectation for the iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Black.

• Ships by 9/30 if ordered before 11AM CT on 9/13 
  • Delivers 10/10-10/19 if ordered between 11AM CT on 9/13 and 3PM CT on 9/16
  • Delivers 10/21-10/28 if ordered between 3PM CT on 9/16 and 12PM CT on 9/17
  • Delivers 10/23-11/16 if ordered after 12PM CT on 9/17

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered the same phone and I don't have mine either.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah I prep ordered the same phone on the 10th -Saturday In a sprint store and didn't get any information whatsoever 😞

Highlighted
GrandMaster

google iphone7+ shortage and see if the type you ordered is one of the ones currently shorted. this isnt a carrier specific shortage..basically across the board..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hey guys!!

This is the delivery expectation for the iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Black.

• Ships by 9/30 if ordered before 11AM CT on 9/13 
  • Delivers 10/10-10/19 if ordered between 11AM CT on 9/13 and 3PM CT on 9/16
  • Delivers 10/21-10/28 if ordered between 3PM CT on 9/16 and 12PM CT on 9/17
  • Delivers 10/23-11/16 if ordered after 12PM CT on 9/17

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know that's the information that was posted. I think we are wondering because other carriers shipped this on release day. Those of us who ordered early on 9/9 are shipping the same timeframe as those on 9/13? That's not right...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I preorder mine on sep 9 at 6 pm and the ship day is sept 30 ,is that right or is going to be befor3 the 30

Highlighted
Journeyman

"delivery expectation" .. it's still a guess really, based on maybe sprint hopes they get enough phones to ship by those dates?  Does that mean there is no chance before 9/30 and we should just stop even looking?  I ordered in the store on the 9th at 10am MT.

Does anyone know, since I have no tracking, no status nothing except these delivery expectations.. would comparing my order number to people who ordered online work?  Is the order number the number under the barcode? That number was used for tracking on one of the two phones that did get delivered so I'm guessing it is the right number.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you get a slip of paper printout that has a barcode in the middle? If so you can put that number into UPS tracking and it will work once it's on the way... but for the phone that worked on for me, Sprint actually sent an email saying the phone was shipped, so I already knew.

ordered 128gb MB 7P  on 9/9 at 10:30  nothing but the slip of paper they gave me but it does have all the info.  If they didn't give you one, look in email, because mine was also emailed to me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh ok i think I do! Thanks I'm going to check that.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.