cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone return

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone return

I returned my iPhone 6s last week when I received my iPhone 7 Plus. However, I have not received confirmation from Sprint that they have received my iPhone. I do not see the Chat feature when I log in to my Sprint account. I also keep getting disconnected when I call Sprint customer service. When should I expect to see a credit for that device on my account?

Thank you

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: iPhone return

God only knows. I sent my iPhone back 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. Sprint doesn't seem to care.

Sprint Social Care

roxannarosas

Let's see why is taking so long. Please check your inbox, I just sent you a private message.

To access to your private messages, click on your name or avatar. This will take you into your profile. Once in there you will see the pm notification.

If you're posting from a phone/device, go into your browsers settings and change it to full site mode/desktop mode and then follow the steps above.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Did Sprint finally get your Buyback phone? Did you get the service credit? Are there any other caveats you can share about this?  I just sent my phone back a few days ago and dreading the potential snafu that could ensue. 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.