cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone4-disabled

Journeyman

iphone4-disabled

i forgot the lockscreen code to my phone.  i have tried over 10 times.  now when i try to enter the password that i think it is.  the phone keeps disabling for a certian period of time.  ex phone is disabled for 5 mintes., 10 mins, 15, 60 mins.  what happens after 60 mins.  will everything on my phone be earsed??? is their a way to unlock my phone without disabling it?

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: iphone4-disabled

Yes,if you do phone restore everything will be erased. Here are the steps in case if your phone is disabled

First you have to put your phone into the restore mode. http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1808

Plug your iPhone into your PC or Mac with the USB cable

Press and hold the power button at the top and then slide to power off the iPhone

Press the power button to power the iPhone on and keep it held while simultaneously pressing the home button

After a few seconds a yellow alert triangle will appear and the iPhone will say it is iPhone Restore Mode.

Open up iTunes and click on the Summary tab

Click on Restore to restore your iPhone. This will reset all your iPhone's setting to the factory defaults, including the Passcode. You should then follow the steps above to activate the Passcode with a memorable number.

Abe

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.