cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a grace period where a phone can be returned?

Go to solution
Journeyman

is there a grace period where a phone can be returned?

I travel from central FL to north FL everyday. with my current phone I have 3-4 dead spots (dropped calls) I am thinking of upgrading but I do not want to definitely have worse service with a new phone in fact I want better service. Can this be achieved. I already have a mini tower at home because it is so horrible where I reside.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: is there a grace period where a phone can be returned?

Are you kidding me? Okay so I put my zip and the closest X-street for everybody and their brother to see. And Joe decides hey that is pretty close lets go to that house and rob it. No thank you. You are going to look on the same map I look at and tell me that you are on the border of good and bad but more favorable to good. We all know how well that map works.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

SFCSPEAR,

We appreciate you reaching out, I understand the importance of having adequate cell phone service. If you upgrade your device and you’re not satisfied you can return the device within 14 days of the activation date. I see you mentioned having service issues in certain areas, allow me to look into this can you provide a zip & nearest cross street? For more information on the Sprint satisfaction guarantee please see http://www.sprint.com/landings/returns/

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Are you kidding me? Okay so I put my zip and the closest X-street for everybody and their brother to see. And Joe decides hey that is pretty close lets go to that house and rob it. No thank you. You are going to look on the same map I look at and tell me that you are on the border of good and bad but more favorable to good. We all know how well that map works.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Wizard

SFCSPEAR,

Thanks for the post. We do understand a customers reluctance to post personal info on the net. You also have the ability to PM us with any personal info you would like to keep private. Thanks for the comment. Your concerns are valid. Thanks!

Sean L

Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.