cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

let's laugh together - I need a wireless device to help me gain better wireless signal when traveling

Highlighted
Patron

let's laugh together - I need a wireless device to help me gain better wireless signal when traveling

I live in Maine.  The coverage map shows really strong 3g in quite a few areas, but supposed no 4g ( although in one town im picking up 4g?!?)  But most of places I travel im barely getting any reception....I have tried blackberry, the hero, the evo and currently the photon (which I love).  Does Sprint offer a portable signal booster for the vehicle?  I work for an agency where I supervise visits with kids and their families and I need signal in case of emergency.  In the past two years I have used all my families upgrades to attempt to find a phone that had the capability to get a clear and consistent signal while working.  (We have 5 lines, and been with Sprint 9 years).  I seriously need something to boost this, I can't afford to continuously buy new phones on a social service income! 

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

No unfortunately they don't have a portable signal booster.  The only one they have plugs into an internet connection

Wizard

Re: let's laugh together - I need a wireless device to help me gain better wireless signal when traveling

Take a look at these, I went to Cnet.com so you could check out different ones. I'm not saying these will work. Worst case scenario, take it back and get a refund. Good hunting................. First one's a little old, 2008 but give you something to shoot for.

http://reviews.cnet.com/4321-6448_7-6646888.html

And this:

http://cell-phone-booster-review.toptenreviews.com/

Patron

Thank you so much.  This could be what I need.  🙂

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.