cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network issues in Columbus, OH

Journeyman

network issues in Columbus, OH

For the past few days my home phone (sprint connect) and cells (GSII, iP4) have had intermittent service. The house phone rings but when you answer its non responsive - callers go to voicemail. On my cell phones you could be on facebook one second and get a network failure a few minutes later - this repeats all day. This happens both at home and at work. What is going on in zip 43021 (home) and 43240 (work)

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: network issues in Columbus, OH

Hi KwameFields,

Thanks for visiting Sprint's Community forum regarding issues you are experiencing with intermittent service. I apologize for any inconveniences these service issues are causing you, and I am happy to assist you further. To pin point the actual towers you are accessing, may you please provide the correlating cross streets to each zip code provided.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Home - Big Walnut and Old 3C Hwy (43021)

Work - Polaris Parkway and Sancus Blvd (43240)

Highlighted
Wizard

Hi KwameFields,

Thanks for your reply. At your home location of Big Walnut and Old 3C Hwy (43021) I see capacity upgrades were recently completed. These upgrades should provide better voice coverage and faster data speeds. In the event service is intermittent, try power cycling the devices to ensure they are properly synced to the network. Also, it's suggested to update the profile and PRL's.

At Polaris Parkway and Sancus Blvd (43240) the towers are stable. I see you are on the edge of area where the tower closest to the address cover. Updating your profile and PRL's should also positively improve the service at this address. Please keep me posted on the outcome.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

So far the PRL and Profile update have both failed (at work location). Will try again at home location later.

Highlighted
Journeyman

No PRL update avail. Successfully updated profile on GSII. Better network response so far. Haven't done anything to iP4 yet.

Rebooted home phone device and it is still not responding as it should.

Highlighted
Wizard

KwameFields,

Thanks for your post. I am glad to see that your GSII is working better. Please keep me posted on the updates once they are completed on the iP4. As for the phone connect, are you certain the issues may not be device related? In the event the GSII is working properly in your home all device connected to the same tower should work proficiently as well. You may consider having your phone connect serviced at a local S&R center. To locate your nearest Sprint store. please visit www.sprint.com/storelocator.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.