cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not feeling the love!!!

Journeyman

not feeling the love!!!

Have been fighting for an early upgrade for the past week or so.  my upgrade is tomorrow.  i have been lied to over and over and promised return calls daily.

so sice they are displaying their jd power and associates trophy for customer service, i have registered to be a panelist. 

the first survery i completed?   ...CELL PHONE PROVIDER.

i invite you all to do the same, dont let them repeat a trophy for nonexistant customer care.  (not toward reps, only policy makers and customer runner offers!)

http://www.jdpowerpanel.com/

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: not feeling the love!!!

Wait until the "Rentention Dept" hangs up on you...that was a pleasant experience.

Highlighted
Journeyman

they promised me callbacks that i never got and forwarded me to supervisors that i got the voicemail of,

Highlighted
Journeyman

my friend was told on the phone she could get an early upgrade a few weeks ago....when she got to the store they said no.  I have had the same experience with trying to get discounts I am completely entitled to.  The person in the store completely bad mouthed the customer service dept...it's really pretty pathetic.  Also find it sad that new customers get better deals/pricing on phones than existing customers trying to upgrade. And yes, it was an upgrade when the upgrade was due.  I was actually told by Customer Service to go to Best Buy or WalMart to get a phone instead of a Sprint store...awesome huh?

Highlighted
Journeyman

www.wireless.amazon.com has the best pricing

Highlighted
Journeyman

got my phones for free thru best buy...would have cost $99 each thru sprint. I was also told to cancel and get a new lines etc to get the "deal for new customers" who does that??? oh yeah...sprint does, very sad.  also upgraded to smartphones because I was guaranteed (in not less than 3 separate conversations) that I could get my daughter's discount and I just had to show proof and fill out paperwork at the store...the store refused.  reps on this forum and on the phone still continue to tell me i can get it but have to go into store. very frustrating.  Good Luck to you!

Highlighted
Journeyman

yea i was offered to pay 50, lose my number, then start a new line

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.