cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order status on my iPhone 7 (I have a few questions)

Highlighted
Journeyman

order status on my iPhone 7 (I have a few questions)

I preordered the iPhone 7 black 32gb on the September 15 and it said it will deliver 16 through the 23 (one of those days) does that mean I will receive the phone at the latest the 23rd? It also has a update on my order saying it is in back order status what does that mean here is the message: Your order or a portion of your order is in backorder status. If you would like to wait no action is needed. If you would like to select an alternate product or cancel your backordered item - please use the Live Chat link on this page 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or call 866-789-8292 between 9:00 a.m. EST and 9:00 p.m. EST 7 days a week. Please note that cancellation requests may not always process successfully due to the speed of warehouse processing. If you cancelled your backordered item but still received a shipment, please refuse the shipment or call us to process a return within 14 days of receipt.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: order status on my iPhone 7 (I have a few questions)

I order on 09/09 black plus 128 and they email me saying they wont send mine out until the 30th

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.