cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with my service

Journeyman

problems with my service

has anyone had problems with there service? i cant make a or text or recieve calls or texts i no its my service cause my boyfriend is having to same problems

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

Re: problems with my service

i'm having the same issues....here in north houston,tx my phone and my wife's

Journeyman

I'm having problems as well. I'm in southern NJ.

Journeyman

We had the same problems for 4 months last summer.  My wife was in the Chicago area, calls were being dropped and text was not working either.  We live in Florida, where I was, and we could not talk or text each other as cell phones were our only means of communication.  Sprint was not much help. 

Journeyman

I have five lines on sprint and none of then work.  I can't even call sprint.  I am in North texas as well.

Journeyman

I have five lines on sprint and none of then work.  I can't even call sprint.  I am in North texas as well.

Journeyman

I have five lines on sprint and none of then work. I can't even call sprint. I am in North texas as well.

Journeyman

I have five lines on sprint and none of then work. I can't even call sprint. I am in North texas as well.

Wizard

IRENESAIS,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance here on Sprint's Community page.  We would be more than happy to help review your location to see what's going on with your services.  Is your boyfriend in the same location as you or elsewhere?  What model phone are you using?  What is your zip code and cross street?  With this information we can begin researching for a solution.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Wizard

ndnnelly,

We can research your service issues also.  Are you having the exact same issues as IRENESAIS or is it different?  Since Houston, TX is a large city with many towers I would need help narrowing it down to your location.  What is your zip code and cross street?  What model phone does you and your wife use?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Wizard

BRANFLAKE2,

Half of New Jersey is too large of a region to research.  I would be more than happy to help you.  What issue are you having with services?  What is your zip code and cross street?  What model phone are you using?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Wizard

Riverbrook,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.  I understand there were many issues with services in the Chicago region due to major capacity issues.  There have been extreme improvements in many locations with the success of network enhancements.  Are you still experiencing issues or have they improved?  Were agents able to research to determine that it was due to Chicago or were you having issues in Florida also?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.