cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repeated outtages in 15136

Highlighted
Journeyman

repeated outtages in 15136

I am experiencing for 2 days now, no phone service in this area.  Also the text and data is extremely slow.  It is only in this area!

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Re: repeated outtages in 15136

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are experiencing an outage on a single cell tower in that area. Our technicians are engaged and are working to have this issue resolved soon.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

I still have no phone service in this area!  This is day 4 of the outtage with 3 lines being affected.  A $15 credit is all I have been offered.  Not only is this inconvenient but unsafe as I have no landline phone.

ddmez,

Thank you for keeping us updated, I see that the network ticket for this issue has been closed. Can you let us know if you're still experiencing this issue? We appreciate your patience.

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

are you serious??  closed!!  I still have NO VOICE SERVICE and I just missed calls from my kids school !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ddmez,

I understand how frustrating this must be, can you provide your nearest cross street? Have you tried shutting down your phone for 1 minute? If not, please do so; after the device turns back on it should pick up new information from the nearest tower.

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

pine hollow...ive shut it down ..ive refreshed it, ive done the 873283 thing..still no voice or text service only imessage works

Journeyman

ddmez,

Thank you for the information. We apologize for the inconvenience. Another ticket has just been opened today for a  voice outage it will be repaired soon.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.