cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint music store

Journeyman

sprint music store

How do i get the music store back on my blackberry 8530 curve???

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: sprint music store

This is a reinstallation link for the sprint music store on your phone.

http://musicstoreupgrades.sprintpcs.com/installs/j2me-8530/197124/JukeBox.jad

If you email it to an email address associated with your blackberry, it will come to your phone and you can install it from there.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you have a link for the blackberry bold 9650?  Tried the link for the 8530 as well as the 9630 but keep getting an error message.  I've been without this for over 6 months now since I upgraded from the curve 8330.  Customer service wasn't able to help.  At least your link got it loaded on my phone!

Journeyman

If u have the music store app loaded on the phn and can acess the music store u would need to do a websync to get your music back. If the music store done work u can go into options (the wrench icon), then applications, and make sure in the top right hand corner it shows third party and look for the music store app and highlight it once u have it highlighted u can press your menu button (the blackberry icon button) and choose to delete. Once deletion is done u will need to powercycle your device. When the phone comes back on u will need to click on your music store icon and this will allow u to redownload the app to your phn. Once u are able to open the music store u will go to the player tab and then click the menu button (the blackberry icon button) and then select websync, once done all your music will appear back in your device.

Also if u do need the link again here it is for 8530 only http://musicstoreupgrades.sprintpcs.com/installs/j2me-8530/197124/JukeBox.jad

Journeyman

No, the app isn't loaded just a link to download it followed by message that the new version is coming soon.  Tried using both the 8530 link as well as the 9630 link and neither worked no matter how may times I deleted and power cycled the phone.  Thanks for your help though.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.