cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint service,

Journeyman

sprint service,

i would like to cancel my sprint account

the service has been not working since ever, i dont have signal at my house, and my data at work been really slow.

my co-worker also has the same problem at work for 3 days now,

i would like to cancel this account because of the bad service sprint has. Eventhough you have unlimited internet but what the point of having it and not be able to use it?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: sprint service,

I never like to see someone leave is there anything we can do to keep you as a customer? Also have you done any troubleshooting and have you spoken to our technical department at all? If you haven't I'd be interested in taking a look at your service and see if there is anything we can do so maybe you don't have to cancel your service.

-John

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

How much patience can one have when you can't even make a phone call? Isn't this what we pay you guys for service, a service that hasn't been there for the last few months. At first I thought it was my phone , but then I stupidly signed another 2 years so I could get an upgrade on my phone and now its even worst than before. I already know you guys are upgrading the sytems but c'mon really. If I dont pay you guys my service is threaten but when I ask for a resolution to this all I get is mumbo jumbo from you guys. The bbb is my next step then I'm contacting an atorney, cause this isn't right..... I've been a customer for way too long for this, keep in mind I have 4 lines with you guys. I'm still young where I'll be a consumer for atleast another 40-50 years and sprint is not looking to good in my near future. An unsatisfied customer will tell 8-10 people of there disgust as where to a satisfied customer will only tell 1-2 and thats not including the wonderful world of the internet. Something needs to get done ASAP cause you guys are going to end up bankrupt losing all your customers.....I've lost alot of revenue due to you guys fixing your towers (allegedly). I need my phone thats how I get my business is through my phone. I am an owner operator and the cell is one if not the main tool I use.

Journeyman

We have had Nextel/Spring since 2003. We travel back home to Alabama every year and had decent service with nextel,even got a sprint internet thing for computer that worked 3 years ago that doesnt NOW we changed to Sprint phones 3 years ago and we now don't have any service. Complain every time we visit even went to sprint store in Troy and they said Sprint did not renew lease with tower in area, REALLY  How the HECK can you even go 4G crap when you dont even have regular plain ol' phone service in some areas. If this keeps up, I WILL DEMAND OUT OF THE CONTRACT, although no one has better plans for what we use. If you cant use phone then what is the use? and lately my 3G service sucks in my house which was pretty good to begin with,. What is going on with SPRINT SERVICE it is really getting WORSE!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

I have been a sprint customer for 14 years and there network was good and so was customer service until the last few years.  No one cared any more and then they do an upgrade in the chicago area which destroys there network.  For 8 months I put up with terrible terrible service, constant dropped calls, calls won't go through, analog network so my batteries dies 3 times a day and lots of other weird stuff.  I had to switch to Verizon and now sprint wants to charge me a cancellation fee and won't even negotiate.  I won't of switched if the service didn't suck.  I had to purchase all new phones.  14 years sprint,  14 years.  I would not recommend sprint services to any one,  switch as soon as you can.  They don't give a crap any more.   

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.