ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop service or ?

Patron

stop service or ?

I need to just stop service on my daughter's phone. What is the best way to do this?

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: stop service or ?

Hey drloopy, thanks for posting with us.

Was this for a phone issue you were having, or you just simply needed to stop service? Please advise and we’ll continue to help. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Patron

No phone issue. I just needed her service stopped since I'm the one paying for it (too many abuses...)

Wizard

No problem, thanks for the clarification! You can process this through your sprint.com profile:

• Scroll to the top of your Sprint page and click on “My Sprint”
  • On the next page, click on the “My preferences” tab
  • Scroll down and find the “All about my account” main category. Under this category, find the “Limits and permissions” subcategory
  • Under the subcategory, you have all the options you need: Block texts, Block pictures and videos, Block data, and Block voice. Choose as needed

There’s a chance you may need direct help for the “Block voice” option. If so, feel free to send me a personal message. Include your name, Sprint phone number, security information (PIN or security question answer), your Sprint Community name, and a link to this posting thread. We can communicate directly. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Patron

I turned everything off and i would like to be sure. How do I contact you directly as you referred to above?

Thanks

Wizard

Sorry for the delayed response.

The best way to confirm if the blocks worked is by trying to contact her device. Phone calls should give you a voice prompt advising the user cannot receive calls. Text messages should respond with a message that the user is not receiving texts at this time. Data is a bit different, you can verify by trying to get on the internet with the device. The device will advise that the internet is unreachable. If by chance a WiFi signal is available and the device is WiFi capable, she'd be able to use a WiFi network to use the internet.

I'd be happy to continue to help if needed. If so, click on my identifying icon. Click on "Send a private message" under the "Actions" box to the right of the next page. Include your name, Sprint phone number, security information (PIN or security question answer), your Sprint Community name, and a link to this posting thread. We can communicate directly. Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.