cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two year plans

Journeyman

two year plans

I have an EVO 4G and I would very much like to buy a new HTC EVO 3D but I have only had my EVO 4G for a year now. I cannot afford to pay the full price for this phone so I am forced to wait an entire year until I can get it for $199, but by that time I am sure that several other devices will have come out. I think it would be a whole lot better if the 2 year agreement were decreased to a 1 year agreement because, nobody in this day and age that is up on technology keeps the same phone for 2 years. Especially since there are new smatphones coming out at least every month. It would seem like this would be a better move for Sprint too because more customers would be able to a new phone quicker.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

two year plans

But as the phone is subsidized by the Sprint one year is not enough to recover the costs

Wizard

two year plans

Why is one year is not enough to recover the costs for the phone?

Master

two year plans

Another idea is to sell the EVO  and then buy the EVO-3d   Price on evo's is 150 -200  thru private sales

Wizard

two year plans

Depending on the phone, it takes Sprint 16-20 months to recover the cost they are out for giving you a new phone discount. Sprint Premier customers used to all get 1-year upgrades, but that has recently changed to only customers who have Premier Gold status. Sprint was losing too much money by running the 1-year upgrade promotion.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.