cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create a profile

Journeyman

unable to create a profile

Hi,

I just transferred my number to Sprint two days ago and I have not yet created a profile. I just left the US for a vacation so I am now out of the country. The problem is that I tried many ways to create my profile but it’s not letting me. The link that sprint sent via email did not work, saying that my email address does not exist. I tried to register on the sprint app on my phone but it kept looping and then expired. I can’t call sprint or go to sprint store because I’m out of the country. How can I possibly create my profile with sprint? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: unable to create a profile

Hello @Eveeeee.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Just to confirm, are you trying to create a sprint.com profile? If so, you can do this based on your Sprint account information. Please, keep in mind, that our sprint.com webpage is not supported in some other countries, my recommendation would be that you create your profile once you get back in the US to have a better outcome of this.

Let me know if there's anything else that I can assist you with.

Journeyman

Oh...That's probably why! I have been trying to sign up for several days now and wondering when the sprint website would be back up running!

One more question-- I was unable to sign up for corporate discount either. I sent my info several times (before I left the country) but I never got a response on my work email (I also checked the spam inbox). I checked with my local sprint store on the day I bought the phone and they said I am eligible. Please let me know if there's another way to apply for this. Thanks!

Journeyman

@Eveeeee.

Understood! In this case, we would like to access your account to review this matter. Please check your inbox, I will be sending you a private message.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.