cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to send or receive texts ---94606

Journeyman

unable to send or receive texts ---94606

I can send send and receive data (email) i can make phone calls, but not texts. they hang in the send.  incomming texts are never recieved.  ongoing for the last 24+ hours. 

94606 Park blvd and brooklyn st

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: unable to send or receive texts ---94606

Ouch, that's not good.  I checked the servicing towers to Park & Brooklyn and there wasn't any service alerts or outages regarding text.  Are you experiencing this in multiple locations in the Bay Area?  Can you try an Update Data Profile on your device to attempt to re-register onto the network, then test text messaging.  Keep me updated.

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'll add that when I'm at work(like now) everything works fine...so we can rule out the handset.

Highlighted
Wizard

I agree that we can rule out the handset.  I'd like to check registration logs on the device and refresh services.  Can you send me a Private Message and include your phone number and Account PIN/Password so I can contiue troubleshooting.  Hope to hear from you soon.

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I believe it was a 3rd party app (smooth calendar)  that was the issue. After tinkering with the software it seems to be resolved.

Highlighted
Wizard

Awesome! Glad to see you're up and running.  Let us know if you have other concerns going forward.

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.