cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unknown charges and ridiculous customer service!

Journeyman

unknown charges and ridiculous customer service!

I got my bill and it was $100 over what it should be! I looked at my statement and my phone apparently had purchased sprint multimedia when I dont even know what Sprint TV is!!! I have never even opened this app and it downloaded all kinds of random videos. When I spoke with customer service rep and they put me on hold for 20 minutes to speak with their supervisor. The supervisor then told me he could only take two of the charges out of the 10 that cost $9.99 each, when I said it was unexeceptable, he put me on hold for 20 minutes to speak with his manager. The manager then told me they could only take two of the charges off. Again, since I did not download any of these items, I said it was ridiculous and i needed at least half of the charges removed. I was put on hold for another 20 minutes to then get the head manager person to have her tell me the same thing the first person told me one hour ago!!!! And after that conversation, they still didn't even take off the two charges they said they would in the first place!!

I have been a sprint customer for 10 years and this is not the first time I have had bogus charges on my account that they never do anything about. I am really convinced that they are complete crooks and have no sense of good customer service. I work in customer service and when someone is really upset, I do whatever I can to make them feel satisfied even if that means buying their meal myself!!!

I am finally going to leave sprint and take my family plan with me somewhere else.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: unknown charges and ridiculous customer service!

NEDAEHYA1 - Sounds like you have been through a lot already. I don't want you to feel like you have to leave us. What I do what to do is see what I can do to make this right for you. If you can PM me your phone number and PIN, I will take a look at your account and get started. -Kris

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.