cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what does the spending limit mean please someone tell me?

Go to solution
Patron

what does the spending limit mean please someone tell me?

what does the spending limit mean please..someone tell me?

Message was edited by: jclemo

Message was edited by: jclemo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master

Re: what does the spending limit mean please someone tell me?

There is information about the spending limit program in the Support section. Here is a link to get you started.

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Learn_about_the_Account_Spending_Limit_program/case-wh164052-20100120-111115#__highlight&id16=spending+limit

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Master

There is information about the spending limit program in the Support section. Here is a link to get you started.

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Learn_about_the_Account_Spending_Limit_program/case-wh164052-20100120-111115#__highlight&id16=spending+limit

View solution in original post

Journeyman

Hey,

That is the amount that Sprint puts on your phone because of either 1: you have bad credit or no credit. 2. Once you hit that amount because of a missed payment then the phone shuts off. Hope that answers your question.

Journeyman

the asl was set up for customers who dont meet the credit criteria for sprint service.so instead of charging an outlandish deposit fee they set up the Account Spending Limit program.it also is like an safety net for customers with poor credit who run an phone bill thru the roof then jumps to another carrier before their bill to the current carrier.becuz credit cards and cell phone bills are the easiet way people wreck their credit score.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.