cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when is sprint lack of service reliability considered breach of contract

Journeyman

when is sprint lack of service reliability considered breach of contract

We have been dealing with sprint patchwork service for over 3 months. At some point doesn't not being able to send and receive call considered breach of contract and therefor allow termination without penalty for lack of providing a service which was promised

17 REPLIES 17
Wizard

Re: when is sprint lack of service reliability considered breach of contract

BRETSRT,

Oh no! What’s going on with your service? I am here to help. Is it your voice, text, or data? Are you getting any error messages, and when phone do you have? May I also get your zip and major cross streets to take a better look at your area?

Thank you,

Samantha

Sprint Social Care Team

Tuesday-Saturday 11am-8pm mst.

Highlighted
Journeyman

We have iPhones a 5 and a 4g. We can not receive or make calls. Texting and data are fine. 27713. This has been going on since before Christmas but yesterday and today it started dropping calls after about a min and now we can't make any calls. I know verizon has a superior network so how much do we have to take before sprints failure as a reliable service provider constitutes leaving sprint without penalty.

Wizard

BRETSRT,

Thanks so much for your zip. There are a couple towers that are getting work done, but don’t know if they are affecting you without your cross streets. Your area has started getting network vision upgrades and we are currently 3.68% done. Have you tried resetting the network setting yet? Settings>General>Reset >Reset Network Settings. Let me know if this helps!

Thank you,

Samantha

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I have been going through similar experience, except with data on my two iPhone 5s.

I have an Air Rave at my home, which works fantastic.

When I leave my home, or come back into my town from outside the area in 03079 I go into a stalemate data.  It shows full bars and 3G once I get into town. Yet I can not get online on either of my phones.  Sometimes I can after a network reset, or PRL update (which actually fails 90% of the time).

Today, though, I have not had interent access away from my home after numerous resets/wipes/network settings changes, etc.

I have been on the phone for 5 days about 2 hours a day with troubleshooting and multiple senior techs, who all result in the same answer telling me I have to keep doing this reset in order to regain data access. The past 2 nights have ended with techs recommending disconnect if I didnt want to reset everytime, which then resulted in waiting for 30 mins for a supervisor in retention.  Both superviosrs have promised a call back by the next day @ 4:30pm EST.  Last night I called them around midnight, tonight I called again @ 9pm.  I asked the supervisor who came on the line tonight, where the other supervisor was who promised me a call back, and he stated he could email him, but that was all.  After venting my frustration, yet again, I asked when do they call enough enough or do something more than tell a customer they have to reset their phone every time, or wait for call back that never happens?  He said that I could disconnect, but still be liable for the $350 per line.

Again here I am, waiting for a supervisor call back, that probably wont happen, that will result in me having to call back in getting mad again, go through the whole technical troubleshooting, to end in the same spot, to wait for another call back, just to start all over again.

Im just going to spend my time waiting filing a complaint with the BBB, and looking at how much I can get for sprint iPhone 5 on ebay.

Wizard

xtommysmithx,

I understand your frustrations, and I want to help as much as I can. Please private message me, so I may take a closer look into what is going on with your service.

Thank you,

Samantha

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

We have done all of the suggestions from sprint and as expected none of them work. I will check with the bbb for options. Sprint will never have solutions just runarounds, next step is the FTC and confessional representatives.

Journeyman

Still dropping calls at about 30sec

Journeyman

Still having issues and now can't get a service rep awesome

Journeyman

I'm about 65miles northwest of Houston texas, and I am having the same problems. I've had Sprint for years, but if I loseeven 1 customer due to this "outage", I'm leaving sprint and filing complaints with the ftc and bbb. I can't even call customer service to complain!

Wizard

BRETSRT,

I am still here for you and want to help as much as you allow me to! I will be more than happy to take a closer look into your area and service if you would private message me your phone number, and what area you are in. I hope you give me a chance.

Thank you,

Samantha

Sprint Social Care Team

Wizard

candihavemann,

I am here, and ready to listen. May I get your zip and cross streets to take a closer look into where you are at, and find out what is going on. Are you getting any error messages?

Thank you,

Samantha

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.