cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who compensates me for my time...gas...& money

Highlighted
Journeyman

who compensates me for my time...gas...& money

so im on my 2nd refurbished piece of [...]...epic 4g in a week...and i just got told that all they can do is waste more of my time...gas...and money.  all i can be offered if i do not want to receive another junk refurbished phone from the warehouse is upgrade or pay insurance...this is ridiculous...so much for sprint loyalty...been with them for 11 or so years...guess its time to move on...all i want is a phone that freakin works!

Message was edited by: mapesy

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: who compensates me for my time...gas...& money

AEASLEY1202,

I am so sorry you are having the issues with your device that you are experiencing and I can only assume you called in and was advised to take the device to a store for a technician to look at it. While we want to do everything in our powers to eliminate the unnecessary inconvenience to our customer (employees included), of having to travel to a service center, there are instances when that can't be avoided. There is also an option to contact the manufacturer of your device for replacement options for your device. I know that this does not comfort you or solve your issue immediately, but I do hope that we together can come to a resolve. We also have pre-owned devices available for sale online at Sprint.com.

Markie_B

Journeyman

Why must I continue to pay money...I loved my phone and had it not been for the charging port malfunctioning I would not be having the conversation. Sad part everytime I go to the store; which has been 4 times in the last week there are at least 5 other people there who are having the same difficulties with the refurbished epics...I pay my bill...I pay the insurance for the phone...when is Sprint going to pay me? I do not want pre-owned...heck I don't even mind a refurbished phone...all I'm saying is STOP sending me JUNK!!!  And then have no other solutions but to have me waste more time and money.

Wizard

I will be sending you a private message to gather more information from you.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.