cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why won't they accept our breakup

Highlighted

why won't they accept our breakup

trying to breakup is not very easy. I know I am a longtime customer. Its time to say goodbye, now please be gracious and let it go.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: why won't they accept our breakup

I have also been a long time customer. I have had Sprint sevice for over 15 years.  I go t new phone on my husbands plan so we could stop paying two full bills about 2 weeks ago.  I stopped using my Sprint phone completely sometime last week. I finally got around to calling sprint on Saturday June 1st.  They are saying that they can't cancel the service until June 30th.  Meanwhile, I have to phones on that plan and neither has been used since late May.

These are the types of reasons that people are leaving Sprints service.  You are charged for everything and continue to get billed evening when you don't use the service.  Let me go as well.

Wizard

disgustedsprintmembe

Breakups are hard, especially when we haven't had the chance to fix whatever issue it is that's making you leave.  We do want to know why you are leaving us after so many years.  It usually is hard to start over and build a whole new relationship elsewhere.  So please, let us know what happened. 

Thank you!

Dania

Social Media Team

Wizard

PattersonAtlanta,

Thank you for posting.  We appreciate you keeping your services within Sprint.  When you cancel a line the actual cancellation is processed on the last day of your bill cycle as you have already paid for the line until then.   We just want to make sure we are giving you what you have already paid for. 

Thank you,

Dania

Social Media Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.