cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zipwhip texting

Highlighted
Journeyman

zipwhip texting

Can I block someone from sending me texts on Zipwhip?

Tags (3)
10 REPLIES 10
Wizard

Re: zipwhip texting

shannonsrad,

Do you have ZipWhip loaded to your phone? 

Journeyman

No, it's on the pc.  I'm sure I could put it on my phone.  The messages forward to my phone.  Perhaps I can use 9999 to block that thread by its number?

Journeyman

Nevermind, I'm just going to close the zipwhip account.  Thanks anyway.

Wizard

shannonsrad,

Thats what I was going to suggest. I took a look at the website and did a web search and it all came up with no way to block except not have an account. I am sorry I was not able to get better info on this. Thanks for posting.

Journeyman

Um, okay, how do I delete my zipwhip account?  Any clue?  Thanks!

Wizard

shannonsrad,

Have you gone to the website? Im not sure but I would just remove the app or program from your phone or pc.

Journeyman

It is a website program that I use, not an app.  I emailed their help desk and before they will tell me how they ask why.  I've answered, hopefully they will respond with directions soon.  Thank you.

Master

There is no way to delete the ZipWhip account, it is your Sprint account it uses. Just turn off "Smart Forward", Log out and don't go back there and sign in.

Journeyman

Hi Shannon,

You can reply "stop" if you are getting a message sent to you via Web Texter, and that will prevent future messages from coming through. If the message is being sent through Web Texter Plus, and thus a main mobile number, you'll need to contact Sprint directly to have that number blocked. If you'd like to send a reply message to the email you received back from us that includes your phone number, I'll be sure to deactivate your account as soon as we receive it. Thanks for your patience, and have a nice day.

Journeyman

I have blocked the number on sprint, that did not work.  I blocked the thread number on sprint, that didn't work.  If I deactivate my account will I be able to set up a new profile with the same phone number?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all articles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.