cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made a fool of

Master

Re: Made a fool of

JNEWMAN924

I've sent your experience on to my contacts here at corporate headquarters for investigation. They my want to contact you for additional details.  If they do, I will private messge you with what contact details I need.

Thanks,

mapesy

Journeyman

What finally happened with your situation? I'm going through the same thing. It's so emotionally draining, YOU JUST WANT TO SCREAM. Thanks, Tim

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint has acknowledge that I have a dropped call history since 3/26 due to tower upgrades, after speaking with several supervisors on Saturday who were mostly rude I finally got to speak to someone who I thought could help me.  I re-activated my old blackberry to see if it was a network issue and not just my nexus, which it was.  After speaking to two supervisors today one who blew up on my husband for asking what warrants an etf waiver we were told to hold on for his supervisor to call us back.  He did and felt that with all of my dropped call history we were still at an acceptable rate in order to not waive our etf and by telling us that tower upgrades will be complete by the 14th we cannot get out of our etf.  Now I am waiting to hear back from another supervisor who escalated my call further up the ladder.  So after complaints filed with the BBB FTC FCC and countless "supervisors" I still have a phone that doesn't work

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.