Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated! Share with us and we’ll share with you – Love, Sprint

Highlighted
Community Manager

Updated! Share with us and we’ll share with you – Love, Sprint

Fandango.png 

Whether you've been a customer for a decade or you just signed up, we want you to know that you're an appreciated and welcome member of the Sprint Community.  We've created this Off Topic space on Community so that our members can get to know one another just a bit better.  After all, life is more than just your cellular phone service. 

To get started, @A11ey and I are going to kick things off with a free* FandangoNOW movie rental.  Simply post a picture in this thread of your furry, feathered, scaly or even slimy best friend here.**  A member of the Sprint Community team will send you a private message with all the information you need to redeem your Promotional code and receive your rental. After that, all you have to do is grab your popcorn and relax.  See the bottom of this post for details and restrictions.

Update:  As of May 10, we're opening this up to as many people as we can get.  You can still post a picture of you pet if you like but you're not restricted to just your pet. To qualify for a free* ticket, just share something that makes you smile:  a (family-friendly) joke, a funny picture or meme, a sunset, your new shoes (I DO SO LOVE SHOES!!!).   Share a smile and we will share a movie rental code with you.

LoveSprint_2CBLK.png

*Terms & Conditions:

FandangoNOW Promotional Code is good towards one free rental of any movie on FandangoNOW.com and via participating FandangoNOW apps (up to $6 total value). FandangoNOW Promotional Code expires on 5/31/17. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. Limit 1 FandangoNOW Promotional Code per person. The redemption of the FandangoNOW Promotional Code is subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies at http://www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies.

*Limit One Promotional code per customer, no matter how many pets you have, while supplies last. 

**Please make sure all pictures meet our Community Guidelines posted here

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

Have a question about your Sprint Service? Feel free to create a discussion in the appropriate space.
Did you get the help you needed? Be sure to mark the answer an "Accepted Solution".

• FandangoNOW
  • Giveaway
  • Love
  • Off Topic Grand Opening
  • Sprint
28 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Share with us and we’ll share with you – Love, Sprint

I have been a loyal Sprint customer since 2002,no furry friend to post
Community Manager

Having trouble uploading a photo?  It's Easy!  I've created you some pictures (they're not pretty but they work) to show you how.

I want to share a picture of my darling Dot Spot.  First, I click on the "Photos" icon in the ribbon of the Reply window

embedphoto.JPG

In the next window I click the Choose FIles button

embed2.JPG

I can choose the size and position in the window where I want my picture to show up.  When I have that set, I select "DONE"

embed3.JPG

And MAGIC!  Heeeeere's DOTTIE!

2015-12-30.jpg

Community Manager

Have a question about your Sprint Service? Feel free to create a discussion in the appropriate space.
Did you get the help you needed? Be sure to mark the answer an "Accepted Solution".

Community Manager

louiestiglitz wrote:
I have been a loyal Sprint customer since 2002,no furry friend to post

@louiestiglitz I want to thank you. You're right! Nobody should be excluded just because they don't have a pet. I have a TON of tickets to give away and I don't want to leave anybody out who wants one. Let's try this instead:

• Share something that makes you smile: a picture of your pet, a sunset, your new shoes (man, I love shoes), tell us a joke(family friendly, please), or share a funny meme.  Share a smile and we will send you a promo code for a free* FandangoNOW movie rental.

And @louiestiglitz, since you gave us the idea, I'm sending you one just because. But if you WANT to share something that made you smile, I'd love that Smiley Happy

Community Manager

Master

Re: Updated! Share with us and we’ll share with you – Love, Sprint

IMAG2343.jpg

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community Manager

D'AWWWWWW!!!  Thanks @smotrs!  Your promo code is already in your PM inbox. 

Community Manager

Journeyman

My FAVORITE shopping center! And I love across the street :-)My FAVORITE shopping center! And I love across the street :-)

#WelcomeToTheNowNetwork
Sprint Product Ambassador

Don't let his cuteness fool you...

Kitteh.jpg

Sprint Product Ambassador.
Community Manager

Thanks so much @SouthBay_Mike and @GeekGeoff!

Community Manager

Journeyman

Why won't she get off the phone?Why won't she get off the phone?

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.