cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave 2 suddenly stopped working

Journeyman

Airave 2 suddenly stopped working

I purchased the Airave 2 about 6 months ago and it's been working fine until recently. I've tried resetting the device several times and disconnecting our modem but still nothing. The lights are flashing on it and my phone gets zero or 1 bar now. I tried the *99 feature but i get a voice message saying the feature code you've entered is not valid. Any advice? I have terrible service where I live and the Airave is the only way to be able to make/receive calls. I will switch carriers if I can't get it working.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Airave 2 suddenly stopped working

DARYLPAC64

Sorry for the experience you're having. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, security pin or answer and the link to this post, so we can better assist you. To send a Private Message, click on the SprintCare link above this post. Once you're on the SprintCare home page, you will have an option to send a Private Message on the right.

Joel

Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat